Starting over and moving on.
Okay so I’m guessing you’ve just broke up with the love of your life or got rejected by someone you love. Okay so I’m here to help you get over him/her. Read through this and maybe I can help you move on.
- Pour it all out. Cry, scream and throw everything you can see and pour all your strength to it and when you get tired stop and when you’re chasing your breathe it means it works because you’re drained and all the negativity is flushed away from your body.
- Make yourself busy. Go on a vacation, to the beach or attend marathons to exercise your body once in a while. You can also go out with friends, watch a movie or go shopping. Learn how to play any instrument or be interested in art. Anything, anything that will make you busy and will get your mind off that certain person.
- Avoid things that remind you of him/her. Favorite songs, favorite movies, avoid them. Why because it will just hit you with a flash flood of memories. Memories that you don’t want to remember and memories that will only break your heart and preventing you from moving on.
- Study hard. Don’t just focus on your love life. Focus more on your career and the future ahead of you. You’re future is more important than that person. You will find better persons than him/her so don’t waste time sobbing and get up and work hard.
- Let loose. Don’t be too tight. Open up to new things and new things will make you busy therefore making the “moving on” process easier.
- Smile. Crying is a part of moving on and so does smiling. Smile and let the world know that you’re not affected and you’re over it and over time, pretending that you’re not affected will not be just pretend and make believe, through time you’ll be healed and all the scars will disappear.
- Avoid using other people to move on. You don’t “USE” a person. That’s why they invented desserts and shopping to help us move on. Remember don’ use a person to ease the pain. Ever.
- Stop, look, breathe. Just enjoy the beauty of life and take a second to appreciate the beauty of the world. This may sound a bit cheesy but hey! The world is a beautiful place and it helps when you’re trying to move on.
Okay so that’s all my brain can think off on how to move on. But the number one trick on moving on is flushing away the negativity and filling yourself with positive vibes. Keep on smiling and as they say there’s still a lot of fish in the sea. You’ll find someone better, way better. Someone that deserves your love. So chin up and smile :)